Baystate Recovery Center is a preeminent rehab for alcohol treatment in Boston with customized treatments, excellent day treatment, PHP, and IOP programs. As one of the best Massachusetts rehab centers, we use evidence-based therapies to address the co-occurring mental health issues and addiction.
Alcohol relapse prevention tips
Recovery is a long-term process that takes plenty of self-control, motivation, determination, and perseverance. Here are some tips to prevent relapse after rehab treatment:
- Attend outpatient therapy or on-going care programs to maintain sobriety in the long-term
- Stay away from bars and events that involve drinking
- Develop a hobby to vent out your feelings and emotions
More importantly, learn coping mechanisms and breathing exercises to manage cravings and triggers effectively. You should also stay away from people, situations, and things reminding you of your old addiction days.
Should I go to alcohol rehab despite COVID-19/Coronavirus?
While the pandemic has caused most parts of the country to go into lockdown, alcohol addiction dangers stop for no one. Fortunately, most rehabs are open despite COVID-19 to help addicts seek professional help for their alcohol addiction.
If you are waiting for the pandemic to finish before seeking rehab treatment, you may be doing yourself more harm than good. This is an ideal time to seek help from one of the best Massachusetts alcohol detox treatment centers as you don't have to worry about taking time off from work/school/social life. At our rehab, we follow the CDC guidelines and take all the precautionary measures for the safety of our patients and staff members.
Our alcohol treatment program
Consuming alcohol during social events and family gatherings or parties is embedded in our culture, making it one of America's most abused substances. As one of the top rehabs for alcohol recovery in Massachusetts, we follow an integrated treatment approach to help individuals overcome their addiction. Here are the components of our alcohol treatment program:
- Alcohol detox – We create a customized medical detox plan based on the severity of the addiction, the presence of co-occurring mental health issues, and the overall health condition of each patient. Our alcohol detox program cleanses the body, flushes out the toxins caused by long-term alcohol abuse, and corrects the brain's chemical imbalances. We offer the best alcohol detox programs in Massachusetts, which plays an integral role in preparing the mind, body, and spirit of recovering addicts for long-term sobriety.
- Counseling – Our team of therapists and mental health experts sit down for a 1-on-1 counseling session with our patients to understand the causes of their addiction.
- Behavioral therapies – We use psychotherapies like cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and other psychotherapies to identify and treat past trauma, repressed emotions, and unresolved anger in recovering addicts.
- 12-step support groups – We conduct and moderate 12-step groups to help recovering addicts share their milestones, accomplishments, challenges, and other details of their recovery journey with peers in a non-judgemental and supportive environment.
Contact us at (855) 88-SOBER to speak to a treatment specialist or to verify insurance. As one of the top facilities for alcohol treatment in Boston, we offer unsurpassable medical care and support to patients battling alcohol addiction in a state-of-the-art facility. Join Baystate Recovery Center today to break free from the clasps of alcohol addiction.Alcohol Treatment In Boston